Cannabis seeds are now widespread in new diets and food supplements … they are also considered a superfood!
You can now buy marijuana seeds on Sensoryseeds.com and get access to the best cannabis seeds and top-quality products.
Cannabis seed has a slightly nutty flavor and can be incorporated very well into many dishes.
To eat cannabis seeds shelled or whole?
Cannabis seeds can be eaten with their shell (whole) or without their shell (shelled). Whole cannabis seeds contain more fiber and a little more nutrient, but the downside is that the cockles get caught between the teeth.
Also, whole cannabis seed is slightly cheaper than hulled cannabis seed.
You can incorporate cannabis seed into your diet by adding a few tablespoons to your yoghurts or smoothies. You can also sprinkle it on your salads or your soups.
Cannabis milk from weed seeds
You can also drink cannabis seed in the form of cannabis milk. Cannabis milk is a good milk substitute for people who are allergic to it or who are lactose intolerant, and it replaces milk advantageously for those who prefer not to consume it.
Cannabis seed oil
Cannabis oil is used like olive oil, except for cooking. Cannabis oil has a very low smoke point (165 degrees), which makes it unsuitable for frying.
Cannabis oil can be used as a base for salad dressings or mixed with your smoothies.
Cannabis seed flour
Cannabis flour offers tons of possibilities for incorporating cannabis into its diet. You can make bread, pancakes, pizza, crackers and cookies.
At first, cooking cannabis flour is a bit tricky. Since cannabis flour is gluten-free, it is more difficult to obtain a good texture. You can remedy this with arrowroot, for example.
Raw cannabis seeds
Later in this article, I will give you some recipes based on raw cannabis seed. The absence of cooking allows the nutrients to be preserved.
Cannabis seed recipes
Because cannabis seed yoghurt is fine for a while, here are some delicious cannabis seed recipes. So let’s play with the recipes and add the cannabis seeds to your diet easily!
Walnut and Cannabis Seed Bites
This recipe uses nuts, dates, coconut and cannabis seeds. Nuts are a good source of essential fatty acids, protein, minerals and dietary fiber.
- Many consider nuts to be the best nut for health.
- Coconut is also a good source of dietary fiber and also contains a lot of protein.
- The dates in this recipe give it a delicious sweet taste without the need for any added sugar.
These nuts and cannabis bites are made with only healthy ingredients. The nuts and cannabis bites make an ideal snack, especially after sports. The carbohydrates found in dates and the proteins in nuts and cannabis seeds promote muscle recovery after a workout.
- 15 pitted dates
- 150 g walnut kernels (not toasted and unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut or fresh coconut
- 3 tablespoons raw cannabis seeds
- Put the ingredients in the food processor and mix in pulse mode until everything is well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a salad bowl. Using a tablespoon, take the dough to form balls.
- The size of the nut and cannabis seed bites in the image is approximately 3 cm.
- Your bites can be smaller or larger, depending on your preferences.
- You can store nuts and cannabis bites in the refrigerator.
Green Cannabis Seed Smoothie
You can make this smoothie with almond milk (unsweetened). Otherwise, you can prepare it with homemade cannabis milk, which requires a little more work. Cannabis milk is used to create a smoothie rich in protein and essential fatty acids.
- A frozen ripe banana (cut into slices and freeze a few hours in advance)
- A ripe pear
- Half a lawyer
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 50 g fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 200 ml of homemade cannabis milk
- In the blender, put the cannabis milk and spinach and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add the other ingredients and mix until you get a smooth smoothie.
This green cannabis seed smoothie serves as a meal, and you can drink it for breakfast or lunch.
Cannabis Seed Pasta
cannabis seed recipe 3 Don’t let the title of this recipe scare you: these pastas contain very few carbohydrates and are incredibly healthy. For this cannabis seed pasta, you will need to make zucchini pasta.
- 1 zucchini
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons shelled cannabis seeds
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon cannabis oil (or olive oil)
- A pinch of salt
- Prepare the zucchini pasta.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle the pasta with lemon juice.
- Mix well to coat the pasta with cannabis oil and cannabis seeds.
If you wish, you can add small pieces of red pepper to this zucchini salad.