It is a known fact that the best way to make your business known is by advertising and marketing it at any stage possible, especially online.
But, let’s not forget – the chosen online advertising platform must include a multitude of your target audience so that you get to make sales; otherwise, it would be a waste of both money and time.
One of those platforms is Ads-supply.com, which is a self-service platform for creating, running, and optimizing online advertising campaigns. So, without further ado, here is our AdsSupply review.
What is the ADSSupply platform?
AdsSupply is a self-service advertising platform where all marketers, from novices to experienced pros, can run ad campaigns to attract new fresh leads for online advertisers. The platform offers its members advanced tools to create banner ad campaigns quickly and reach more potential customers based on the Cost-Per-Lead (CPL) model, which basically means that the member earns revenue for each qualified lead that his/her campaigns generate.
On the platform, you are presented with four fundamental steps – to Select, Define, Publish, and finally Collect.
How can you start advertising?
The step-by-step guide to advertising using AdsSupply is as follows:
- If you already have an account, proceed to log in. But if you don’t, head to the AdsSupply platform, create a new account (free) and log in.
- Next, head straight ahead to the ‘Marketplace’ section and select the banner ad you would like to use. Note you must have already paid for the package (see more information below) you have chosen before commencing the ad-campaign creation. If you already have an active package, proceed.
Creating a custom campaign
- On the main dashboard, click on ‘Custom Campaign.’ Here you have to name your ad-campaign and the duration of it.
- Next, pick a category for the banner ad and set a budget for your campaign.
- The next step is to choose an image for your banner ad, and specify the placement display position of it.
- Finally, create your headline or choose a pre-made one, and you’re good to go! Quite simple, no?
Just like most platforms, there are levels of the services that the AdsSupply company provides, depending on the chosen package. First, there are the standard packages which include the “starter,” and the “silver” accounts, on which members can enjoy benefits such as 10-15 percent welcome value add-on, a platform guide, monthly market review, and one live training session.
Then there are the advanced packages, like the “gold” and “platinum,” which naturally include even better benefits such as 25-30 percent welcome value add-on, weekly market review, marketing eBook, and more. Bottom line – for as little as $200, you can get started running ads for various online advertisers.
How can you make money using the platform?
As mentioned previously, AdsSupply enables members (i.e., marketers) to earn commissions based on a Cost-Per-Lead (CPL) model. AdsSupply partners essentially pay for each qualified lead that their ads generate. The user who created the banner ad responsible for the new attraction gets compensated directly for each lead that they made.
If you are looking for an online lead generation network or a platform to design high-quality banner ads, AdsSupply just might be the platform for you. The user interface is straightforward, and in case of any queries, their support team is just a call or email away. The world is evolving, and so is the online marketing field. Marketing trends are shifting, and if you do not get acquainted fast enough, you will become absolute. So why not try something new?