This one day conference being held in London is billed as a ‘must attend’ event for women who want to start and build their business and set big goals.
Delegates will learn from inspirational key note speakers about how they achieved business success including:
• Fay Sharpe who runs the multi-million business, Zibrant, which is one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK (ranked by the Sunday Times 2012)
• MP Anne-Marie Morris who after her election to MP for Newton Abbot in May 2012 set up the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Micro Businesses
• Rachel Elnaugh, who founded her first company Red Letter Days at the age of 24 and is a former ‘Dragon’ from the BBC hit series ‘Dragons Den’
Delegates can attend three workshops led by business coaches on themes including ‘Creating your own unique offer’, ‘Planning your future, turning ideas into profit’, ‘Your marketing success’ and ‘Claiming your confidence.’ They can also sign up for free tele-coaching sessions run by My Business Adventures coaches.
The workshop themes were based on the top challenges women in business face uncovered in new research from My Business Adventures in December 2011. The research of 100 women entrepreneurs highlighted that they need help defining their unique selling proposition, finding opportunities to sell themselves and managing their time. The majority of women also claimed they lacked confidence and struggled to move ideas into actions and stay focused on goals.
Women will come away from the conference:
- Confident to set bigger goals
- Understanding how to increase their sales and income
- Able to tackle any internal and external blocks
- With the knowledge of how to be happier and more relaxed about their workload
- Armed with tips for success from women leading major UK businesses
- With new ways of thinking and planning
- Discovering new things about themselves
- Having met and networked with other female entrepreneurs
Ishreen Bradley, Director and co-founder of My Business Adventures comments, “Our annual conference will inspire and motivate female entrepreneurs to have the courage to pursue their dreams and the knowledge of how to set and achieve big goals.”
“They will learn how to build a successful and sustainable business in this competitive trading environment and stand out from the competition. They will be able to work through key challenges and barriers to success supported by our business coaches. We hope the women will come away feeling bigger, bolder, more focused on their goals and confident of their success.”
Nana Ocran, Founder, MakeNote who attended last year’s conference said: “I went in with a question mark about what I wanted to do and came out feeling clearer. I found it really helpful to sound out where I wanted to go”
Tickets are on sale at £129 for a standard ticket and £200 for a VIP ticket, which includes a private networking lunch with the key speakers and workshop leaders in the VIP area and goody bag.
To buy tickets go to: http://mybusinessadventures-kayak.eventbrite.com