Launched today by stars of Dragons’ Den, Theo Paphitis and Deborah Meaden; accompanied by Minister for Digital Engagement and Parliament’s first blogger, Tom Watson MP; Smarta is set to revolutionise the business support landscape in the UK, enabling small businesses to fast-track their way towards becoming more profitable and efficient businesses.
The brainchild of the award-winning successful entrepreneur Sháá Wasmund, Smarta was set up by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and has British companies NatWest, RBS and Vodafone on board as Founding Partners as well as support from law firm Mishcon de Reya and serviced office provider Business Environment.
Speaking at the launch Theo Paphitis said: “Each week, I receive hundreds of requests from people wanting advice about becoming an entrepreneur, so I am delighted that Smarta.com has been set up to provide practical help and support.”
Founder of Smarta Sháá Wasmund said: “A new approach is needed for entrepreneurs and small businesses more than ever before. Smarta.com will allow users to tap into the brains, experience, and ideas of the entrepreneurial community. Irrespective of background, Smarta.com will help you think, create, and grow ideas, empowering people who never thought they could realise their dreams and ambitions”.
- Being able to set up a new business in just 30 minutes
- Ability to create profiles, connect and interact with other business owners
- Hundreds of bite-size video guides, features and special reports, providing digestible and practical advice on all aspects of starting and growing a business
- Video interviews of leading entrepreneurs sharing their experiences and knowledge
- Q&A forum where members can get answers from other entrepreneurs & experts
- Free professional advice from financial and legal services companies
To sign up, please visit www.smarta.com